Thursday, July 3, 2014

Winter Holiday Playlist


Hello again,
For my birthday last week my Aunty & Nanna both bought me iTunes gift cards. Although I don’t think they were too sure what to do with them…

With some cash to burn I bought a whole lot of new music and have put together a Winter Holiday playlist, all of which that can be bought on iTunes.

I have placed them in order of preferred listening but hey it you want to be a little wild you could always press shuffle… :p
Boom Clap/Charli XCX
Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall/Coldplay
Dog Days Are Over/Florence+The Machine
Girls Chase Boys/Ingrid Michaelson
Shake It Out/Florence+The Machine
Magic/Coldplay
Best Shot/Birdy & Jaymes Young
Brooklyn Baby/Lana Del Rey
Charlie Brown/Coldplay
Old Money/Lana Del Rey
Tongue Tied/Group Love
Florida Kilos/Lana Del Rey
Diamonds/Rihanna 
You'll Be Mine/The Pierces
Stay High/ Tove Lo
 Surrender/Ball Park Music
approx.  55 minutes

If you'd like to stalk me you can follow my instagram @rileyjxo. 
Theres a link in the right hand side column. 








No comments:

Post a Comment