Friday, May 9, 2014

Winter Knits


Hello lovely people,
This being my first post I thought I’d just jump in the deep end and give it a go. If you’d like to learn a little more about me click on the ‘About’ tab for some additional info.
Living in Australia we don’t get a stereotypical snowy winter, although it does get pretty cold. I’m starting to find it harder to get out of bed in the morning, but I find great motivation in the fact that I have something warm, comfy and stylish to wear.
If you enjoyed seeing my winter knit picks and if you would like to see them styled in an outfit please leave a comment below, it would be great to get some feedback.


2 comments:

  1. Great first post, Riley. I'm wearing a jumper really similar to the fourth one you've picked out today!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! I have to admit that the fourth is my favourite, it looks so warm and comfy. :)

      Riley x

      Delete