Friday, October 3, 2014

Peanut Butter Cookies | Baking with Riley










If you happen to be fortunate enough these days that you can eat Peanut Butter then these cookies are for you! My own (now not so secret) recipe is here for you Crunchy Peanut Butter lovers to sink your teeth into. I can assure you it’s easy and super quick, so be sure to give it ago! I really enjoy my cookies golden brown with a crispy outside, be careful not to burn them because the peanut butter I think makes them cook faster. 
If you happen to make these delicious cookies do show them to me on instagram with the #bakingwithriley or tag me using @rileyjxo

~ Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies ~
Bakes 6 Large Cookies
Ingredients
1 Cup of Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 Egg - Lightly Whisked
Half a Cup of Plain Flour
Half a Teaspoon of Baking Powder
Half a Cup of Brown Sugar

Method
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Mix all dry ingredients together - including Brown Sugar
3. Mix Peanut Butter and egg throughly with dry ingredients. The mixture will probably feel sticky and dry, if so add a dash of milk.
4. Separate the mixture into 6 balls on a baking try - spaced apart evenly
5. Bake in oven for 15 minutes then let cool for 20 minutes - this will allow the biscuits to set.

Eat Warm & Enjoy!

I hope they work out as well for you as they did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment